**ANX Home Healthcare named 2018 Best Place to work by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal is hiring for a Hospice RN, Case Manager with at least one year(1) of hospice care experience to be a part of the future of patient care in Daly City!**
Registered Nurse, Hospice Case Manager plans and delivers care to patients utilizing core nursing practices in the assessment, planning, and evaluation of terminally ill patients, their significant others, and other interdisciplinary team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing and clinical competency.
- Regularly assesses and reassesses the nursing needs of the Hospice patient(s).
- Provides Hospice nursing services, treatments, and preventive procedures.
- Initiates nursing procedures appropriate for the patient's Hospice care and safety.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and IDG members any unexpected changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Develops and re-evaluates the patient/family care plan in conjunction with IDG to meet needs and maintain continuity of care.
- Teaches supervises and counsels the Hospice patient and family members about providing care for the patient.
- Follows the policies and procedures of Hospice. Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Always communicates to the supervisor if unable to meet a patient's need or perform a procedure.
- Participates in the on-call system and is responsible for providing on-call coverage when unavailable for assigned duties.
- Works with interdisciplinary group concept of patient care.
- Coordinates the implementation of the plan of care for patients residing in SNF, NF, ICF or MR.
- Organizes work schedule and utilizes time management to be able to attend all required meetings.
- Complies with agency infection control policies and protocols.
- Assist with orientation, teaching, and training as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- 2 years of Home Health and/or 2 years of Hospice experience highly desirable
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- Valid California Drivers License