**This Home Healthcare company named 2018 Best Place to work by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal is looking for a Clinical Nurse Supervisor (RN) with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience in a home health setting be a part of our Team!**
The Clinical Manager, RN is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriate as well as the supervision of all clinical personnel.
**Responsibilities and Duties**
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to the case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to the case.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patients clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
- Knowledge of OASIS, POC/485 and all other related Home Health documents are required.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing the plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Clinical Director and appropriate organization personnel.
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assists in the orientation of new organization personnel.
- Assists Clinical Director in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the healthcare delivery system.
- Promotes customer service orientation to all organization personnel.
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the leadership
**Qualifications and Skills**
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State.
- A graduate of National League of a Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred.
- Two years management or supervisory experience within the past three years in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility; Home Health setting is preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in clinical decision-making and Quality Management review and evaluation.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
- Company - we are Partners, not employees!
- High-end-of-market compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k after one year
- Life insurance
- Continuing education allowance