All candidates must have graduated from an ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing.
Indiana RN Licensure required.
Currently practicing as an OR RN and actively scrubbing and circulating (Must be able to circulate independently in multiple different services). Those who most recently practiced in a leadership/supervisor/charge nurse/ or educator role are not high on our list. We are looking for candidates who are working in the scrub and circulating role.
- Must be willing to work M-F (36-40 hours/week). Shifts available: 0700-1530, M-F; 0700-1730, rotating 4-days per week; 0700-1930, rotating 3-days per week
- 6-8 on/call shifts per 6-week schedule
- Holidays as well if contracted during that time
- OR Experience required (min of at least 2-5 years).
- Ability to circulate and scrub independently in multiple different services (preferred).
- Experience in adult OR services of Complex; General Surgery, Cardiovascular, Neuro, Urology, Plastics, ENT, Ortho, Gyn and Thoracic procedures.
- ASN required.BSN HIGHLY preferred.
-2+ years of OR experience